Through February 28, 2017 the museum is OPEN BY ONLY BY appointment. Click here to make an appointment.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you for a guided tour of the Campbell House Museum. Here are some things to know before your visit:
- Museum admission and a guided tour is $8 per person, CHM members and children 12 and under are free of charge.
- Special rates are available for students and groups of 10 or more.
- Tours last approximately one hour, though tour pace is dictated by visitors and can be lengthened or shortened to fit your needs.
- At this time, CHM is not handicap accessible. The Museum Store, however, is handicap accessible.
- With a reservation tours are available in Mandarin Chinese, German and French.
“Once you set foot inside, you will be transported to a different world and time. If you LOVE historic homes, this one should be on your list!“
- Sarah D.
“Campbell House Museum is possibly the most well-preserved and lovingly restored historic home in America. That the vast majority of the collection is original to the home is astonishing! The opulent Parlor alone will take your breath away.“
- Morgan G.
Click to view more visitor reviews of the Campbell House Museum. We’re proud to be a 2015 and 2016 winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence as one of St. Louis’ top historic sites!