Please be aware of the following guidelines when planning your visit to Campbell House.
• All visitors age 10 and up are encouraged to wear face masks.
• Guests are encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands when arriving and leaving.
• Please practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet away from others.
• No food or drinks are allowed.
The Museum will take the following measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
• High-touch surfaces are cleaned daily.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Museum.
• The Museum will be cleaned and disinfected as part of daily closing procedures.