We’re looking forward to welcoming you for a guided tour of the Campbell House Museum. Here are some things to know before your visit:
- Please review our COVID guidelines before your visit.
- The Museum is open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. Reservations are not needed during regular hours.
- The last admission and guided tour each day begins at 3:30 p.m. No reservations are needed during our regular hours.
- Museum admission and a guided tour is $10 per person, CHM members and children 12 and under are free of charge.
- Special rates are available for students and groups of 10 or more with an appointment.
- Tours last approximately one hour, though tour pace is dictated by visitors and can be lengthened or shortened to fit your needs.
- On Monday and Tuesday the museum is open only by appointment, please call or use the reservation form to make an appointment for those days.
- There is limited free parking on our parking lot.
- CHM is accessible. Please use the 15th Street gate for the accessible entrance and elevator.
- With a reservation tours are available in Mandarin Chinese, German and French.
“Once you set foot inside, you will be transported to a different world and time. If you LOVE historic homes, this one should be on your list!”
- Sarah D.
“Campbell House Museum is possibly the most well-preserved and lovingly restored historic home in America. That the vast majority of the collection is original to the home is astonishing! The opulent Parlor alone will take your breath away.”
- Morgan G.
We’re proud to be a 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence as St. Louis’ #1 ranked museum!